Please note below that this registration is NOT done through the Calgary Royals website.
The Calgary Royals are pleased to support our CRAA alumni in a unique hockey experience with Hockey Mentors, Chase Wheatcroft & Ben Zloty (who are both current players in the WHL and who are both former Royals). We applaud their entrepreneurial spirit!!
Both players have Level One Coaching certificates. They have also have experience working with community youth in their respective WHL cities.
Where: Strive Fitness Unit 116, 10450 50 Street SE, Calgary
- Summer partial day camp (2 ¼ hours).
- Pick one day a week for up to 6 weeks.
These sessions will include:
- 1 hour training with Anton Joseph, owner of Strive Fitness; the boys’ own professional trainer.
Participants will work out alongside Chase & Ben in the gym.
- 1 hour of skill training outdoors with Chase & Ben. Off ice hockey drills will include shooting
skills, stick handling, passing, agility and other hockey specific training exercises.
15‐minute hockey talks including nutrition, mental strength techniques, development path and
the necessary preparation to play elite level hockey.
- This unique hockey experience is with current elite hockey players mentoring/sharing what they know,
doing what they love and passing it along to future elite players. The participants will get to know the
instructors and will be working alongside them to develop and learn what it takes their game to the
- $70 per session.1 session a week – Running from July 12 ‐ August 19
- Each week will feature a different workout, skill session and hockey talk.
- Each group will be capped at 5 participants with the potential for 2 groups per session.
- Age of participants 8‐16.
- Time of sessions is set for 12:00‐2:15.
- Participants need to bring workout appropriate clothing, running shoes, water bottle, hockey gloves
and a hockey stickSessions:
Week 1: July 5, 6 & 8
Week 2: July 12, 13 & 15
Week 3: July 19 & 22
Week 4: July 26, 27 & 28
Week 5: August 9,10 & 12
Week 6: August 16, 17 & 19
All sessions are from 12pm‐2:15pm at Strive Fitness,
Unit 116, 10450 50 Street SE, Calgary
If interested and/or to sign up and register, please fill out and email the registration form to email@example.com indicating the week and day of interest. Payment for the sessions can be e‐transferred at time of registration. Chosen dates will not be confirmed without payment.
Please note this registration is NOT done through the Calgary Royals website.