WELCOME TO THE BLUELINE FUNDRAISER
Every year the Calgary Royals publishes a premier quadrant hockey magazine in Calgary…
- A major fundraiser for both the Association and individual teams.
- Information/reference guide for your players, coaches, managers, parents, fans, and advertisers.
- A valuable memento/yearbook for players, coaches, managers and parents.
Each team must sell its share of advertising to ensure the continued success of this project. The BLUELINE MAGAZINE will be printed in mid-December. Each team’s BlueLine Coordinator will receive their teams’ magazine allocation, and distribute them accordingly.
Please click on the below Blueline Handout Package and Sponsors Letter links for more information about the Blueline Magazine.
Click Here: Calgary Royals Blueline Handout Package 2020
Click Here - BLUELINE process for Parents
Click Here - Calgary Royals Sponsorship Letter 2020
Each team will be required to provide a Blueline Coordinator to help in the process of the Calgary Royals Blueline fundraiser. To view the Team Blueline Coordinators role and responsibilities click here - Blueline Coordinator Duties
2020 TEAM PHOTO NIGHT (U15, U16 & U18) will be held @ Stu Peppard Arena : October 15, 2020
4:15 – 4:30 pm – U15 AA Gold
4:30 – 4:45 pm – U15 AAA
4:45 – 5:00 pm – U15 AA Blue
5:00 – 5:15 pm – U16 AA White
5:15 – 5:30 pm – U18 AA Gold
5:30 – 5:45 pm – U18 AA Blue
5:45 – 6:00 pm – U16 AAA Gold
6:00 – 6:15 pm – U15 AA White
Team Photo Session Procedure:
· Each team is scheduled for 15 minutes. We have a very tight schedule. Please be ready 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
· Players need to arrive in their gear, they can put skates on in the stands.
· Wear full gear except neck protector and helmet. Blue uniforms will be used so remember your Blue team socks.
INDIVIDUAL PLAYER PHOTOS will be held @ Stu Peppard Arena: October 30, 2020
Photo Night: - U21 B's & U18 will be October 30, 2020. Blue uniforms will be used so please remember Blue game socks.
Photo Session Procedure:
- Details will be sent to each team with the procedures this year with COVID protocols.
- Each team is scheduled for 15 minutes. We have a very tight schedule. Please be ready 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Each player will have 2 photos taken (head shot and hockey pose) plus the team photo. ( Hockey poses will be a choice of 1 of 3 poses - NO exemptions - an email will come from your team coordinator) All team staff will have head shot photos taken.
- Wear full gear except neck protector and helmet. Blue uniforms will be used so remember your Blue team socks.
- No pucks on the ice.
PLAYER PROFILES - ONLINE ONLY
Player profiles will be filled out online. CLICK HERE: ONLINE PLAYER PROFILE FORM
All profiles must be either completed online by October 14, 2020. Players are asked to be thoughtful and respectful with their profile answers. All profiles will be proofed, and inappropriate answers will be deleted.
2019-2020 BLUELINE BOOK
Please note that there is a fundraising blackout time restraint while the Blueline Fundraiser is in effect.
The Calgary Royals Blueline fundraiser ends on November 1. All teams can resume additional fundraising initiatives after this time.
For additional information please contact Laurie Quinn - Calgary Royals Blueline Director Royals.Blueline@shaw.ca