WELCOME TO THE BLUELINE YEARBOOK FUNDRAISER!
Every year the Calgary Royals publishes a premier quadrant hockey magazine in Calgary…
- A major fundraiser for both the Association and individual teams.
- Information/reference guide for your players, coaches, managers, parents, fans, and advertisers.
- A valuable memento/yearbook for players, coaches, managers and parents.
Each player must sell its share of advertising to ensure the continued success of this project. The BLUELINE MAGAZINE will be printed and delivered.
Distribution of the Yearbook will be at the year end banquet and teams and players then distribute them accordingly.
For additional information please contact Sandra Young - Calgary Royals Blueline Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the below Blueline Handout Package and Sponsors Letter links for more information about the Blueline Magazine.
Click Here: BLUELINE HANDOUT PACKAGE- U13 to U18
Click Here: BLUELINE JUNIOR B PACKAGE
Click Here: Blueline Process for Parents
Click Here: SPONSORS LETTER
Individual Player Photo Day - November 12th 1- 5pm- Rutland Park Sport Facility
Team Times will be emailed out shortly.
- Player profiles can be filled out online at this link- https://forms.gle/6uTQVKGm765xb6Vv8
- All profiles must be either completed online by December 15, 2021.
- Please be thoughtful and respectful with your profile answers. All profiles will be proofed; inappropriate answers will be deleted.
To View the 2020 Blueline Magazine select any of the below links.
The on-line 2020 Blueline magazine is compiled into sections for ease of reader use.