WELCOME TO THE BLUELINE FUNDRAISER
Every year the Calgary Royals publishes a premier quadrant hockey magazine in Calgary…
- A major fundraiser for both the Association and individual teams.
- Information/reference guide for your players, coaches, managers, parents, fans, and advertisers.
- A valuable memento/yearbook for players, coaches, managers and parents.
Each team must sell its share of advertising to ensure the continued success of this project. The BLUELINE MAGAZINE will be printed in mid-December. Each team’s BlueLine Coordinator will receive their teams’ magazine allocation, and distribute them accordingly.
Please click on the below Blueline Handout Package and Sponsors Letter links for more information about the Blueline Magazine.
Click Here: Calgary Royals - Blueline Handout Package 2019
Click Here: Calgary Royals - Junior B Blueline Handout Package 2019
Click Here: BLUELINE process for Parents
Click Here:Calgary Royals Sponsorship Letter 2019
Each team will be required to provide a Blueline Coordinator to help in the process of the Calgary Royals Blueline fundraiser. To view the Team Blueline Coordinators role and responsibilities click here: Team Blueline Coordinator
2019 PHOTO NIGHT (Bantam & Midget) will be held @ Stu Peppard Arena : October 3, 2019
Photo Night: - Junior B 's will be Friday October 25, 2019 prior to the Blue vs Gold game - Please arrive at 8:15 pm for headshot photos - then team photos will be done on ice before your game. Blue uniforms will be used so please remember Blue game socks.
Photo Session Procedure:
- Each team is scheduled for 15 minutes. We have a very tight schedule. Please be ready 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Each player will have 2 photos taken (head shot and hockey pose) plus the team photo. ( Hockey poses will be a choice of 1 of 3 poses - NO exemptions - an email will come from your team coordinator) All team staff will have head shot photos taken.
- Wear full gear except neck protector and helmet. Blue uniforms will be used so remember your Blue team socks.
- No pucks on the ice.
PLAYER PROFILES - ONLINE ONLY
Player profiles will be filled out online. CLICK HERE: ONLINE PLAYER PROFILE FORM
All profiles must be either completed online by October 3rd. Players are asked to be thoughtful and respectful with their profile answers. All profiles will be proofed, and inappropriate answers will be deleted.
2018-2019 BLUELINE BOOK
FIRST HALF - Royals Blueline 2018-2019 Book- for website_Part1
SECOND HALF -Royals Blueline 2018-2019 Book- for website_Part2
Please note that there is a fundraising blackout time restraint while the Blueline Fundraiser is in effect.
The Calgary Royals Blueline fundraiser ends on November 1. All teams can resume additional fundraising initiatives after this time.
For additional information please contact Sandra Young - Calgary Royals Blueline Director email@example.com