WELCOME TO THE BLUELINE YEARBOOK FUNDRAISER!
Every year the Calgary Royals publishes a premier quadrant hockey magazine in Calgary…
- A major fundraiser for both the Association and individual teams.
- Information/reference guide for your players, coaches, managers, parents, fans, and advertisers.
- A valuable memento/yearbook for players, coaches, managers and parents.
Each player must sell its share of advertising to ensure the continued success of this project. The BLUELINE MAGAZINE will be printed and delivered.
Distribution of the Yearbook will be aimed for the year end banquet - and teams and players then distribute them accordingly.
For additional information please contact Sandra Young - Calgary Royals Blueline Director - email@example.com
Each team will be required to provide a Blueline Coordinator to help in the process of the Calgary Royals Blueline fundraiser. To view the Team Blueline Coordinators role and responsibilities click here: Team Blueline Coordinator Duties-2023
Please click on the below Blueline Handout Package and Sponsors Letter links for more information about the Blueline Magazine.
Click Here: 2023-2024 BlueLine Information
Click Here: Junior B Blueline Handout Package 2023
Click Here: Blueline Process for Parents
Click Here: Sample SPONSORS LETTER
PLAYER PROFILES – WILL BE DONE ONLINE ONLY!
- Player profiles can be filled out online at this link- Click Here - TBA
- All profiles must be either completed online by December 15, 2023.
- Please be thoughtful and respectful with your profile answers. All profiles will be proofed; inappropriate answers will be deleted.
To View the 2022- 2023 Blueline Magazine select any of the below links.
The on-line Blueline magazine is compiled into sections for ease of reader use.